a collection of short but not-necessarily sweet comments about life in Trump's America
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Women
Former President of Planned Parenthood, author Cecile Richards discusses the book 'Make Trouble: Standing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding the Courage to Lead – My Life Story' Young Readers Edition at Build Studio on October 15, 2019 in New York City. Richards says it could be 'game over' from President Donald Trump if enough women show up at polls in the 2020 election.GARY GERSHOFF/GETTY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Letter Perfect Solution
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Adding a single, short line to the first letter of Mr. Carlson's first name to chang...
-
trib·al·ism | ˈtrībəˌlizəm | noun 1: tribal consciousness and loyalty especially : exaltation of the tribe above other groups 2:...
-
If you do not want to see America become a dictatorship, I urge you to read and then share Heather Cox Richardson's April 23, 2022 Lette...
-
link to source Today's Republican Party is the party for people who are afraid to color outside the lines or to use any but the official...

No comments:
Post a Comment